Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New things

Well things have been exciting around here that last few days. For starters I am an auntie again. My brother Ryan and his girlfriend had a beautiful baby boy. Garrett Michael Rock came on Friday September 26, 2008. Weighing in at 7lb 12oz. He has no hair and huge feet :)

We also got the news today that we have a purchase agreement on our house!!!! WHOO HOO! We are just waiting for the people to get their loan approval. This should not be an issue because they were approved for a higher loan a few weeks before. But it is not over till the fat lady sings....and I aint hitting the high notes yet!

Keep praying!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

tag, you're it...check out my latest post...

Bergie said...

Tell Ryan congratulations for me and great news on the house! Does this mean if the deal goes through, you'll be moving again? This time to Minnesota?!? Sure hope so!