Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hating Eve

So today is one of those days that I am wishing I could take a shot at Eve....you know the original woman.
I started my cycle today which always irritates me. This makes yet another month that I am unable to conceive...yet I have a period every month GRRRR....if my uterus does not want to work properly the least it could do is not give me a period!!
You know those slimquick commercials...those seriously describe my relationship with my weight. My husband can lose pounds by just switching to diet soda, or going to one snack a day....I on the other hand can drink nothing but water and have zero snacks...and NOTHING!!!
Oh well....I will get back to work and dream of the day when I can join the throngs of women ready to kick Eves butt!!!

1 comment:

Charlie McCoy said...

I so could have written this post myself....sounds like something I would say! HA! I know what it's like to be so frustrated when you start, because obviously we're able to conceive, and we're able to have our cycle (oh joy) but month after month, no baby. UGH! How annoying! Would you believe that people tease me about that being me on that commercial? LOL! I'll be right behind you to help you in kicking Eve's butt! =)