Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!!!

We are doing the dance of joy around here!! The couple that put an offer on our house was approved! Everything seems to be in place....and if all continues to go well we should be out of here in a month.

We are renting a home in Beach Park through the winter. If Mark still has a job when I am done with school we will buy the house and stay for a few years at least. If for some reason Abbott lays him off (which they have been doing alot of lately) we will most likely move out of state when I am done with school.

I will be so happy to finally have a place I can send the kiddos outside and tell them to PLAY!!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

if you move out of state, maybe you should look at NW Arkansas (hint hint) ;0 We live in Walmart, Tyson, and JB Hunt country....

Robison5 said...

Isnt it wicked hot down there? I dont do heat very well....but jobs hmmmm interesting thought!