Tuesday, December 2, 2008


Well at the insistance of my throngs of readers.....ok just Judy...but still here is an update!

WE are moved into our new home and all settled in. I love our house! We were able to buy from friends of ours from the church, Dick and Laurel Beem. It is so nice to purchase a home that has only been lived in by godly people (since they built the house and lived here for 43 years) It just leaves a good feeling around here.

The kids love the playroom they have, and Mark loves the fireplace and the massive garage.
The basement was a mother-in-law apartment so we have an extra stove, fridge and sink and large bathroom down there. It is really cozy!! The kids playroom is down there and since it was an apartment at one point having company is really easy. Hint hint Miss Judy!
The kids switched school and are now in all day kindergarten. Elena is reading up a storm, and Jesse is doing well. He can read but thinks it is too much work.
William is finally potty trained, and is no longer my baby (sniff, sniff)
I am almost done with the semester, and am looking forward to a long Christmas break!
I am looking forward to my last semester of nursing school....man does it feel good to say that! I have a job waiting for me as an RN in OB when I am done. God is sooo good!
Well that is about it....catch you all later

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy to hear all that good news!! You finally sold your house, the kids are doing well, and, and your almost done with school with a job waiting for you when your done, in OB. How great is that!! Post some more pics of your house, I'd love to see more of it. Where is it at??

Bergie said...

Good to hear things are going great for you. Indeed, God is good! Glad the kids have adjusted well to the move. Your new home sounds beautiful. I thought you were going to rent for awhile. Came across a deal too good to pass up, huh. Again, God is so good. You will have to post more pics of your home as you have peeked my curiousity and I know we won't get over there this year. Thanks, too, for updating. You know us blog stalkers get their underwear in a bunch when updates aren't made frequently. Love you, Girl, and I am so happy for you and your family!